Sunday, September 21, 2014

Book Blogger Confessions Tag

My friend at booklovingnut did this tag, and it just looked fun.


The rules:

Answer these questions truthfully.

Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
*disclaimer: I'm not going to tag 5 other bloggers, sorry. I'm not really in the community yet.


1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. I really loved The Maze Runner, so I was super excited to read it, but it lost me within the first four chapters. I just didn't like it at all, and I have other books out from the library that are more deserving of my attention right now.

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
Oooh, it's hard to pick just one. I have a few books I keep around. Maybe Jodi Picoult books?

3. Which book do you love to hate?
Probably the Twilight saga.

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Lord of the Flies. I wish it would vanish out of existence entirely.

5. Which book have you read the most?
It's probably The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket. Every time a new one came out, I had to reread the entire series at least twice, haha.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
Anything by Nicholas Sparks. (Sorry, man, I'm just not so into the sappy love stories.)

7.  Which book could you not live without?
Ahhhhh... I'm going to say my Meg books. It's an old mystery series for girls, and they belonged to my mom when she was a kid. She gave them to me when I was little, and I treasure them for the sentimental value as well as because they happen to be really good.

8. Which book made you the angriest?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I don't want to talk about it.

9. Which book made you cry the most?
I'm going to say Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix. The Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire has always been an interesting historical event to me, and it was a horrific tragedy. When I read this book, I cry for the characters, but I also find myself crying for all the lives lost in the actual fire. It's bad.

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?
I hate the new cover of Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. I have the old cover, which was absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.