Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Ultimate Book Tag



The 
Ultimate Book Tag 
Answer the questions and tag two other bloggers. This tag was created by somebody. That somebody is not me. I was tagged by Erin at booklovingnut.blogspot.com .

1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No

2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?
This question is horribly phrased, but I guess... Libba Bray.

3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter series. The characters are more realistic, the plot is properly planned out, and it features at least a few healthy relationships.

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books...)?
I only use it for overnights and camping.

5. Do you smell your books?
Yes.

6. Books with or without little illustrations?
With.

7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
Crossed by Ally Condie

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Once, when I was in middle school, my mom grounded me from recreational reading.

9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
My script for the Boys Next Door.

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I'm not positive, but it might be my LOTR bindup.

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do, and I've already self-published a book, so yes and no.

12. When did you get into reading?
When I was four.

13. What is your favorite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice.

14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Yes.

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
Gift it to someone who could better appreciate it or donate it.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
Those are two wildly different series, and I don't like to compare series of I don't have to. They are their own things, and it belittles them to have their only praise be "ah, it was vaguely similar to this other series I liked."

17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
I just started blogging, so I don't think I have any bad habits yet.

18. What is your favorite word?
Schism

19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Nerd.

20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Fairies, but not in the traditional pink fluttery sense. Why? Because the Seelie and Unseelie courts are freaking insane.

21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, because angels bring a whole dimension of depth with them.

22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Spirits, because you can do SO MUCH MORE with them.

23. Zombies or Vampires?
Why are vampires an option twice? Regardless, zombies. But specifically, sick-zombies, not dead-zombies.

24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Love rhombus. Hey, Midsummer Night's Dream.

25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Action every time.

I tag:
Polaris at sergeantjamesbarnes107.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.