Monday, September 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Hey, all. I'm going to be starting a new meme here called Top Ten Tuesday, brought to us by the friendly neighborhood The Broke and the Bookish.


Today's top ten is the Top Ten books on my fall TBR. Here we go. 

  1. Bag of Bones by Stephen King
  2. The Pierced Heart by Lynn Shepherd
  3. The Hero and the Crown by Robb McKinley
  4. The Jewel by Amy Ewing (in progress-- whoops, out of order)
  5. The Iron Trials by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
  6. The Eternal Ones by Stephanie Miller
  7. Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  8. Stardust by Neil Gaiman (it's my purse book, but I'm really hoping to finish it)
  9. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  10. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (didn't happen the first time, but I'm just going to power through for the sake of Dylan O'Brien and Ki Hong Lee)

Woo! That was... fairly painless. Can you offer me advice on any of these books? Would anyone like to see a particular book moved up the TBR list? Put it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.