Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share the books they bought, borrowed, or were sent for review.

It's a pretty slight list this week.

ThriftBooks


Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
(I already had Miss Peregrine's in paperback, but I needed the hardcover to match my copy of Hollow City)

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

Goodreads First Reads


In the Forest of Forgetting by Theodora Goss 
(I was sent this by the author, and she signed it!)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome set of books, and creepy too. Have you read the sequel to Anna Dressed in Blood?
    http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/10/stacking-shelves-16.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a good Halloween haul, haha.
      And no, I haven't read "Girl of Nightmares" yet, because my library doesn't have it, but it's on my buy list.

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.