Sunday, October 26, 2014

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me Tag

I'm not 100% on where this tag came from (forgive me) but I was tagged by Erin at The BookNut.



Question 1: How tall are you?
                     4'11 1/2"  That half is vitally important.

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
                     I'm pretty good at whistling. Does that count?

Question 3: What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
                     It's probably having zero blog-editing skills. Sometimes I want to change something, but I have no idea whatsoever how to make it happen.

Question 4: What's your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?
                     My biggest non-blog-related pet peeve would be... people who tell me I'm lucky to look as young as I do. No. I will be lucky in 20 years, but right now? I'm not. Constantly getting carded and having people tell me that I can't be as old as I am is annoying, not a great bit of luck.

Question 5: What's your favorite song?

                     I don't really have a favorite song. The one I've been listening to most lately would be "All These Things That I've Done" by the Killers. It's on the playlist for my nanowrimo novel.

Question 6: What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?

                     Do people really have favorite Etsy shops? I have no idea. I don't have the kind of money to have a favorite Etsy shop.

Question 7: What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
                     Reading.

Question 8: What's your favorite junk food?

                     Ice cream.

Quesiton 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what are their names?

                     I have three outdoor cats: Bambi, and her kittens, Oliver and Chrissy.

Question 10: What are your number one favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
                       I don't have favorite books. I have read too many to possibly choose a favorite, ever.

Question 11: What's your favorite beauty product?

                       Burt's Bees chapstick. It is the best chapstick ever. It makes your lips tingle and it heals them! Also it makes my lips look awesome, and I can wear it 24/7.

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
                       I don't really know.
Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
                       Tea
Question 14: What's your favorite movie?
                       Singin' In the Rain

Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
                       Band geek and to a lesser extent drama geek

Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
                       I honestly like living in Ohio, but I'd also like to live in Alaska or Ireland.

Question 17: PC or Mac?
                       PC. My 5-year-old Dell is still rockin' it. Bless.

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?



Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
                       Ooooh, that's a long list. I'll give you one, though: Gene Kelly.

Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

                       I want to be best friends with... everyone! If you run a book blog, we already have enough in common to be friends, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.