Thursday, October 9, 2014

Book Blogger Test Tag

The Book Blogger Test Tag started over at Laura's Book Review.

I was tagged by The BookNut.



The rules:

You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you've completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.


What are your top three book pet hates?
Cracked spines, cover changes mid-series, and people who return borrowed books damaged.

Describe your favorite reading spot.
Curled up in a chair with a blanket and a cup of tea.

Tell us three book confessions. 
I always smell my books. New books, old books, all books.
I get uncomfortable when books aren't organized by author.
I have more unread books than read.

When was the last time you cried at a book? 
Within the week.

How many books are on your bedside table?
I don't actually have a bedside table, or a bed for that matter, so none.

What is your favorite snack whilst you're reading?
Tea and anything that won't spill on my books.

Name three books you'd recommend to everyone.
The Giver by Lois Lowry (classic)
The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling (you're never too old)
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (it's more accessible than LOTR)

Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.
This is the only shelf I have up in my room, so it's my favorite right now, haha. 


Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
Books are everything.

What's your biggest reading secret?
Um, I really don't know. I don't keep reading secrets, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.