Friday, October 31, 2014

How to Survive Nanowrimo

Nanowrimo starts TOMORROW, everyone! It's almost here, so I'm giving you a few final tips on how to make sure you get the best of Nano, and not the other way around.


1. GET ENOUGH SLEEP


It might be hard to do, but it's important.


2. EAT NORMALLY


I beg of you. Eat healthy foods. It;s fine if you eat a bunch of snacks while you write, but make time for real food, too. 


3. IT'S ALL ABOUT TIME MANAGEMENT


You may not have had to deal with time management on such a grand scale before, but it is the most important part of nanowrimo.


4. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER


You could always be drinking more water.


5. YOUR HEALTH COMES FIRST


I'm eyeballing you. Take care of yourself.


6. SCHOOL/WORK COMES FIRST


Yes, yes we are. Perhaps begrudgingly, but we are.


7. MAKE TIME FOR FUN



That's probably as close to unstressed you're going to get, so value those moments.
I think I'm going to make some time for bonding with my new mini crossbow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.