Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share the books they bought, borrowed, or were sent for review.

This is my first week doing this, so here we go. Since I go to the library a lot, I'll be including library hauls.


Library

Fallen by Lauren Kate (currently reading)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Four by Veronica Roth
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Doll Bones by Holly Black (read & reviewed)
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (read, reviewed, & ordered a copy)
The One by Kiera Cass (read&reviewed)

Goodreads Giveaway


The Minotaur Riddle by V.K. Finnish

2 comments:

  1. Shadow and Bone! Best villain ever! You know where to find me, enjoy your books Vi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry-- I'll let you know how I love it, haha. "Anna Dressed in Blood" was flawless, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.