Sunday, October 19, 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag

I'm not real sure where this one came from, but I got it from mafscrazybooklife.


1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
    Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (black and red, but whatever)


3. The Best Day : Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
    Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix

4. Love Story : Pick a book with forbidden love.
    The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
    Hannibal Lector from Red Dragon by Thomas Harris

6. Innocent: Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
    Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. My friend Jacob spoiled it for me. It was highschool, okay?

7. Everything Has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
    Clary Fray from the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release. 
    past- The End by Lemony Snicket
    future- Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favorite book couple.
    Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
      I would never lend out any of my Meg mystery books because they're too old and fragile. I would miss any of my books if I lent them out. I very rarely lend books to anyone other than my sisters.

11. Teardrops On My Guitar: Pick a book that made you cry a lot.
      The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I don't think I need to explain this one.

12. Shake It Off : Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters
      The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

13. Out Of The Woods: Pick a book couple that is so frustrating because you just need them to be together already! 
      Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter. I mean, come on. Who didn't see it coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.