Friday, October 31, 2014

The Fictional Boyfriend Book Tag

I was tagged by Erin at The BookNut: a Book Lover's Guide.


The Most Romantic Boyfriend
-Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices.

The Dark & Moody Bad Boy with a Good Side
-Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride & Prejudice. Perhaps not so "dark", but definitely moody.

The Paranormal Boyfriend
-Jack from Blue Bloods.

The Boyfriend You Want to Tame
-Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

The Boy You Friend-Zoned
-Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games. Sorry, bro.

Your Soulmate
-Seamus Finnegan from Harry Potter. I've loved him since I first read the books when I was seven. Sure, he doesn't have his own book, but he DESERVES one.

The Boyfriend You Would Elope With
-Minho from The Maze Runner. I would take him away from that world.

The Boyfriend You Would Venture Anywhere With
-Cas Lowood from Anna Dressed in Blood (yes, that book again). We could travel the world killing murderous ghosts. Danger is romantic, right?

The Boyfriend You Want to be Stranded on a Deserted Island With
-Thomas from The Bluebird and the Sparrow. Infinitely charming and infinitely determined.

The Most Badass Boyfriend
-Raleigh Becket from Pacific Rim (It's a novelization, but I'm counting it.) Seriously, he has a jaeger which he uses to kill kaiju, and he's ridiculous in hand-to-hand combat, too. I don't think I need to say any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.