Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This or That Tag

1. Audio or Book in hand?
Book in my hands

2. Soft cover or Hardback?
Hardcover

3. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction

4. Fantasy world or real-life issues?
Fantasy world

5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter

6. Kindle, iPad, or other?
I have the kindle app on my phone.

7. Borrow or Buy?
Buy if I know I'll love it, borrow if I'm not sure.

8. Bookstore or Online?
I prefer walking through a bookstore with real books, but I do online shopping for books I know I want.

9. Tell me one time or total trilogy?
I love reading a series, because you get more of the characters, but sometimes you need a break.

10. Monster read or Short and sweet?
BRING ON THE MONSTERS

11. Starry-eyed romance or full of action?
Full of action.

12. Curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun?
Curl up under a big blanket with a cup of tea.

13. Hot chocolate or latte?
Why not both?

14. Read the review or decide for yourself?
I read reviews for academic books to see if they'll be useful, but for most fiction, I prefer to read it myself before I check out everyone's reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.