Thursday, November 6, 2014

Adventures! Making an Archery Target Out of Junk

Today's post is part of a new feature theme where I will be sharing my everyday adventures with you. I really DO have other interests.

Anyway, I am the proud owner of both a recurve bow and a mini crossbow. This is awesome, except that the foam target I have for my bow does not work for my mini crossbow. I tried it, and the bolts went all the way into the target. My dad had to pull them out with needlenose pliers.

SO, since I don't want to do that every time I use it, I am making a new target!

Materials: 

  • 1 rubbermaid container, red
  • 1 small roll of old extra carpet, grey
  • all the extra cardboard I could find in the house
  • a Sharpie


Step One: Assemble Materials


Step Two: Cut Up Old Carpet and Place Inside Rubbermaid Container


Step Three: Fill Extra Space with Cardboard

Step Four: Cut Target Hole in Lid


Step Five: Replace Lid


Step Six: Shoot At It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.