Thursday, November 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Reread

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.



WHOOPS, I totally forgot about this because of Nanowrimo. On the plus side, I'm ahead of word count by about a day and a half, woot! 
So this is a Throwback Thursday, I guess. 

Today's post is books that I want to reread. This is a little tricky, because I want to reread almost every book I've ever read. 


1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

2. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

3. The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss

4. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

5. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen

6. The Looking Glass Wars  by Frank Beddor

7. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

8. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer

9. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

10. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.