Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.


Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't do this last week. Nobody's perfect. I got a little overwhelmed with classes and I went a little insane with nanowrimo. (On the plus side, I am about three days ahead on my wordcount!)

So today's Top Ten Tuesday is "Sequels I Can't Wait to Get." There are so many sequels I want, but I will do my best to pare down the list. 

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, sequel to The Hunger Games
     Yes, they've been out for ever, but I haven't gotten around to buying the sequels yet.

2. Archenemy by Frank Beddor, third book in The Looking Glass Wars
    When I bought the first two, they were the only ones. It's time to catch up.

3. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, sequel to The Diviners
    It isn't out yet, but I seriously cannot wait.

4. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, sequel to City of Bones
    I didn't buy them in order... whoops.

5. Sabotaged by Margaret Peterson Haddix, third book in The Missing series
    I was hoping that I wouldn't have to buy the new covers because I don't like them, but I'm going to have to suck it up.

6. The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling, third book in the Harry Potter series
    The books came out when I was a kid, and my sister's birthday is in June, so she got them for her birthday, and I just borrowed hers. I'm working on getting my own set now before she moves out. (Or I do.)

7. Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, sequel to The Shining
    I'm not letting myself read it until I buy it. It's hard, guys. It's hard.

8. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, sequel to Cinder
    I have the first one in paperback, so I have to buy the rest in paperback. I haven't seen it yet.

9. Extras by Scott Westerfeld, fourth book in the Uglies series
    I got this one as a gift when it came out, but I lost it when I moved. (Cue tears)

10. The Death Cure by James Dashner, third book in The Maze Runner series
      I have the first two, and I can't not finish the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.