Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read in 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.


So today's post is for the best books I read in 2014. I'm going to amend it a little and do the best books I read for the first time in 2014, because let's be honest: I read The Hobbit this year, and that would totally displace a new book.


1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake

2. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

3. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

4. Alienated by Melissa Landers

5. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass

6. Cell by Stephen King

7. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

9. Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting

10. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.