Monday, January 12, 2015

Music Monday :: Waterlilies

Okay, so as stated in my resolutions, I am trying to post EVERY DAY, even if it's something small. So, as I was brainstorming, I decided to fire up some good-old-fashioned memes. In that spirit, welcome to Music Monday! It's going to replace my Playlist feature.


Today, I'm going to share the playlist I used while writing my book, Waterlilies. The book is written, but it's still in editing. I'll let you know when it's finished, but for now, please enjoy the music and get a sense of the feel of the novel.


1. What the Water Gave Me :: Florence + the Machine
2. Ho Hey :: The Lumineers
3. Happy Lessons :: The Vespers
4. Johnny Has Gone for a Soldier :: sung by Erin Ivey
5. He's a Pirate :: Klaus Badelt for the  Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack
6. Stubborn Love :: The Lumineers
7. Grown Ocean :: Fleet Foxes
8. Float :: Flogging Molly
9. "No" He Said :: The Vespers
10. Mako :: Ramin Djawadi for the Pacific Rim soundtrack
11. Dear Sir :: The Vespers
12. The Heart of the Sea :: Flogging Molly
13. When Water Comes to Life :: Cloud Cult
14. If I Had a Heart :: Fever Ray
15. Dead Sea :: The Lumineers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.