Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Love to Read If I Had a Book Club

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.



I'd like to have a Books-to-Movies book club, so these are books that are being made into movies this year.

1. In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick

2. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

3. The Revenant: A Novel of Revenge by Michael Punke

4. Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy

5. Paper Towns by John Green

6. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

8. The Martian by Andy Weir

9. The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney

10. The Moon and the Sun by Vonda McIntyre

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in reading Far From the Madding Crowd (especially as it's been made into a movie!) so I'd be interested to hear what you thought.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.