Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Writing Wednesday #2

Hey, all! I'm back for take two of Writing Wednesday. It's an adjustment, to be sure. A good one, though, I think.

I still haven't done any editing (whoops) but I DID get some writing done on Twelve. I renamed several of the characters because their names just didn't feel right, and I gave my heroine a medical condition that she didn't have before. It's opened up a lot of different possibilities for the plot and subplots, so I am very excited! It's also opened up a lot of opportunity to make my readers sad and/or angry, but my writing tends toward the melancholy on occasion, so it's nothing anyone will be too surprised about.

I have a ceremony for a troop today, so this is all I have time for, but hopefully by this time next week, I'll have gotten some editing done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.