Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Mustache You Some Questions Tag

I Mustache You Some Questions...


I was tagged by Rachel @ Dashing Good Books


Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name


1) Virelai :: my sorority pledge name
2) Luna :: my camp name
3) Lolo :: the name my nephew called me before he learned to say "Laura"
4) Lark :: just a nickname


Four Jobs I've Had


1) Girl Scout camp counselor :: BEST. JOB. EVER.
2) Hotel Housekeeper :: started out awesome, ended considerably less so.
3) Library Circulation Worker :: shoot. This is also the best job ever. 
4) Grant Program Facilitator :: my current job, and a beautiful one.

Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once



1) Singin' In the Rain :: It's my favorite movie, and I have seen it a hundred times.
2) The Day After Tomorrow :: I have a rule that whenever this movie is on tv, you have to watch it. So. (I also own it.)
3) Swan Princess :: I watch it with my little sister a lot.
4) The Decoy Bride :: OH MY GLACIERS, GO WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY


Four Books I Would Recommend

These are four that I'd recommend to anyone.
1) Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
2) The Giver by Lois Lowry
3) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
4) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery


Four Places I Have Lived

I've only lived in Ohio, so these are cities, towns, and/or villages.
1) Elyria
2) Wellington
3) Tiffin
4) Oberlin


Four Places I Have Been



1) Sydney, Australia
2) Wallops Island
3) Legoland in California
4) Disney World (incidentally, also Disneyland)


Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now




1) Alaska
2) Ireland
3) the library (any library, tbh)
4) the bookstore


Four Things I Don't Eat

1) Cheese
2) Mustard
3) Sweet pickles
4) Cheesecake 


Four Of My Favourite Foods

1) Kosher dill pickles
2) Cookie dough ice cream
3) Swedish meatballs with noodles
4) Chicken paprikas


Four TV Shows That I Watch

I watch a lot of shows on Netflix &c, so here are four that are still on tv.
1) Parks and Recreation
2) Doctor Who
3) Supernatural
4) The Walking Dead


Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year (2015)

1) Going to my sorority's formal woo!
2) One of my best friends getting baptized
3) Turning 24 (23 is kind of a lame age, and I'm ready to move on)
4) My godson is turning one!

Four Things I'm Always Saying

1) "By the by" :: I use this in lieu of "by the way"
2) "Oh my glaciers" :: You can't swear around children, so I adopted some interesting exclamations. I half-stole this from The Pebble and the Penguin, but I changed it from "goodness glaciers". 
3) "Actually" :: I don't know, but my little sister said I use it a lot. 
4) "I'm going to bed soon." :: This is almost always a lie, intentionally or unintentionally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.