I Mustache You Some Questions...
I was tagged by Rachel @ Dashing Good Books
Four Names People Call Me Other Than My Real Name
1) Virelai :: my sorority pledge name
2) Luna :: my camp name
3) Lolo :: the name my nephew called me before he learned to say "Laura"
4) Lark :: just a nickname
Four Jobs I've Had
1) Girl Scout camp counselor :: BEST. JOB. EVER.
2) Hotel Housekeeper :: started out awesome, ended considerably less so.
3) Library Circulation Worker :: shoot. This is also the best job ever.
4) Grant Program Facilitator :: my current job, and a beautiful one.
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
1) Singin' In the Rain :: It's my favorite movie, and I have seen it a hundred times.
2) The Day After Tomorrow :: I have a rule that whenever this movie is on tv, you have to watch it. So. (I also own it.)
3) Swan Princess :: I watch it with my little sister a lot.
4) The Decoy Bride :: OH MY GLACIERS, GO WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY
Four Books I Would Recommend
These are four that I'd recommend to anyone.
1) Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
2) The Giver by Lois Lowry
3) The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
4) The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Four Places I Have Lived
I've only lived in Ohio, so these are cities, towns, and/or villages.
Four Places I Have Been
1) Sydney, Australia
2) Wallops Island
3) Legoland in California
4) Disney World (incidentally, also Disneyland)
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
3) the library (any library, tbh)
4) the bookstore
Four Things I Don't Eat
3) Sweet pickles
Four Of My Favourite Foods
1) Kosher dill pickles
2) Cookie dough ice cream
3) Swedish meatballs with noodles
4) Chicken paprikas
Four TV Shows That I Watch
I watch a lot of shows on Netflix &c, so here are four that are still on tv.
1) Parks and Recreation
2) Doctor Who
4) The Walking Dead
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year (2015)
1) Going to my sorority's formal woo!
2) One of my best friends getting baptized
3) Turning 24 (23 is kind of a lame age, and I'm ready to move on)
4) My godson is turning one!
Four Things I'm Always Saying
1) "By the by" :: I use this in lieu of "by the way"
2) "Oh my glaciers" :: You can't swear around children, so I adopted some interesting exclamations. I half-stole this from The Pebble and the Penguin, but I changed it from "goodness glaciers".
3) "Actually" :: I don't know, but my little sister said I use it a lot.
4) "I'm going to bed soon." :: This is almost always a lie, intentionally or unintentionally.