Monday, February 2, 2015

Music Monday: Daylilies

For today's Music Monday, I'm sharing the playlist that I used when I wrote my first book, Daylilies. The book is available on Amazon here, but the playlist is only available right here on this blog. Enjoy.

1. Elephant Gun :: Beirut
2. 42 :: Coldplay
3. Death and All His Friends :: Coldplay
4. Boadicea :: Enya
5. They Can’t Take That Away From Me :: Frank Sinatra
6. In Love With a Girl :: Gavin DeGraw
7. Untamed :: Gavin DeGraw
8. You Know :: Lee Roessler Band
9. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again :: Phantom of the Opera
10. Another One Bites the Dust :: Queen
11. You’re My Best Friend :: Queen
12. Curl Up and Die :: Relient K
13. Candlelight :: Relient K
14. (If You Want It) :: Relient K
15. Stand By Me :: The Drifters
16. How Could I Ever Know :: Secret Garden
17. If My Heart Was a House :: Owl City
18. Some Things Were Meant to Be :: Little Women
19. Something That I Want :: Tangled
BONUS TRACK. Et Tu :: The Eminent Gangsters (my band-- you can listen here)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.