Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read in YA

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.



1. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

2. Looking for Alaska by John Green

3. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes

4. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

5. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

7. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black

8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

9. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

10. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I watched Howl's Moving Castle over Christmas and I so want to read the book as well!! The movie is so beautiful and weird :D I'd also love to read Flowers for Algernon.. I've heard it's really powerful. As for Looking for Alaska, I think I might be the only person ever who prefers it to The Fault in Our Stars! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love the movie! And I loved TFIOS and An Abundance of Katherines, but I didn't like Paper Towns, so I was hesitant. It's on my list, though.

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.