Friday, March 6, 2015

Cake Book Tag

Flour: A book that was a little slow to start off but really picked up as it went along

Christine by Stephen King.


Margarine: A book that had a rich, great plot

Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix. Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire. I don't think I need to say any more.


Eggs: A book you thought was going to be bad but actually turned out quite enjoyable

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.


Sugar: A sugary, sweet book

Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter.


Icing: A book that covered every single element that you enjoy about a book (funny moments, action moments, sad moments, etc.)

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. (and no, I'm never going to shut up about this book.)


Sprinkles: A book series that you can kind of turn back to for a little pick me up when you’re feeling down

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket. Every time.


The cherry on top: Your favorite book this year so far

I've been terrible at reading this year, but I did read The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.