Saturday, April 4, 2015

You lot deserve an update, as I've been terribly neglectful of my blog and followers lately. My best friend just got married, and I was in the wedding, so I was busy with that for a while. Then I went to a sorority event, which was awesome, but again, took up my time. Now it's Easter weekend, and yeah, you guessed it, I've been crazy busy. I've also been having trouble with my right hand/wrist/elbow, so I've been scaling it back on typing and such.
I do have two new PNs (potential novels) happening, one a collaboration involving Greek mythology, henceforth to be referred to as Apples, and one another vampire novel, but wildly different from Daylilies in premise and execution, henceforth to be referred to as Vampires: Take Two.
Hopefully, I be posting a review soon! In the meantime, please stay patient and awesome, and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.