Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Disney Song Book Tag

Since I forgot to do Music Monday yesterday, I'm combining it with this tag!

I was tagged by Erin, The Book Nut.

Part of Your World- What book world would you change yourself for so you could be a part of that world?

Oh, that's tough-- there are so many. I would change myself into a hobbit to live in Middle Earth!


Let It Go- What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?

I didn't want to finish The Heir by Kiera Cass. Thank you, Ms. Cass, for physically tearing my heart out of my chest. That was great. I can only hope that the sequel hurts a little less, though I don't imagine it will.


Beauty and the Beast- What book do you think is/will be timeless? 

Well, one of my favorite books that has already proven itself timeless is Pride & Prejudice.


So This is Love- What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?

I was very hesitant to read The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater because there was a lot of hype, but I've found that the hype was totally warranted.


Friend Like Me- Which character would you like to be your best friend?

I think Luna Lovegood and I would be besties.


Reflection- What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?

I don't really have that book that totally changed my life and altered my views, though most of the nonfiction history books I read change my views on the past slightly by broadening my knowledge of the past.


Colors of the Wind- Who do you tag? 

I tag... anyone who enjoys doing book tags. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.