Sunday, May 17, 2015

TBF Post preview

Woo! I made it home, but it is sort of late, so for now you can have a little preview!

Here is the list of authors that were present, with notes about my experience.

met
^met again
! got a book signed
missed them
*went to their session

     M. T. Anderson!
     Jennifer Lynn Barnes*
     Charles Benoit*
     Heather Brewer
     Jessica Brody
     Michael Buckley
     Cinda Williams Chima!^
     Ally Condie! I missed her, but another blogger got me a signed bookplate for my book)
     Matt de la Peña
     Sarah Dessen!
     Kevin Emerson
     Gayle Forman
     April Henry*
     Ellen Hopkins
     James Howe*
     Julie Kagawa*
     A. S. King
     Jo Knowles
     Emmy Laybourne!
     Jonathan Maberry*
     Katie McGarry
     G. Neri
     Jennifer Niven
     Chris Pallace
     Jason Reynolds
     Kevin Serwacki
     Neal Shusterman!*
     Heather Terrell
     Terry Trueman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.