Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.
I actually loathe the beach (sand is the worst) but I do read beach reads in the summer anyway. With this list, I did not go solely for "beach reads", but rather for books I hope to read this summer. Some, yes, are beach reads in the traditional sense, but others are just books I need to get to.
1. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
2. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
3. Sleepaway Girls by Jen Calonita
4. The Beach Lane Collection by Melissa de la Cruz
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
6. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
7. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
8. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
9. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
10. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland