Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today's TTT is a freebie, so I'm going to do Ten Little Things from TBF.
1. The girls in line with us for signing who asked Erin and me for our blog addresses.
2. The gorgeous stained glass window in the library.
3. Getting a book *technically* signed by Ally Condie because even though I missed her, Mia got an extra bookplate.
4. Charles Benoit coming over to us in a panel because he thought it was crazy that we came all the way from Ohio.
5. Jennifer Lynn Barnes and April Henry then remembering us later for it.
6. Emmy Laybourne talking to us about the maps in her Monument 14 books.
7. Getting two books to give away at the end because they had leftovers from the raffle. (by the by, I'll be having a giveaway soon)
8. Channeling Felicity Smoak when it got too warm.
9. Relaxing in the hot tub at the hotel.
10. Meeting Cinda Williams Chima for the second time!