Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My TBR For Summer 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly post created by The Broke and the Bookish.



Ummmmm... I'm always pretty terrible with TBRs, but I'll try to get to all of these!

1. The Hero and the Crown (I'm already reading it)

2. Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld

3. Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix

4. Palace of Mirrors by Margaret Peterson Haddix

5. Palace of Lies by Margaret Peterson Haddix (is it cheating to have all three separate?)

6. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

7. Anna Karenina (I tried to read it last summer, so maybe I can finish it this time)

8. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

I'm leaving 9 and 10 free because a) with my new job and editing my novel, I'm not sure how much I'll get to and b) I like to leave room for new books I didn't plan on reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hitchhiker's Guide!!! I really need to re-read it this summer. One of my favourite books of all time! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to read it and getting distracted by other books!

      Delete

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.