Monday, August 10, 2015

Music Monday: Tape deck woes

Today's Music Monday isn't about a playlist or a song. Today's post is a little bit of freaking out.

I JUST GOT A CAR.



I had a little truck for a while, but it died, and I've been vehicle-less since about May. That should give you a little bit of an idea how excited I am that I have a car.

I've named her Felicity, but that's not the point of today's post-- it's just so that in the future, if I mention Felicity, I can point at this post and go, "Nuh-uh, I totally told you all that Felicity is my car. I was SO clear." SO anyway.

Felicity is older, so there is no cd player. There is a tape deck.

I don't know if y'all have noticed, but it's 2015. I don't HAVE any cassette tapes.
(That was a lie. I've just remembered that I have one from my thirteenth birthday. It has "Barbie Girl", "Girls Just Want to Have Fun", and "It's My Party" on it.)

So, today I have a request for you all. I want to know what your best suggestion is for a cassette source!

I have NO IDEA where to get cassette tapes. I can scour thrift shops, but in my experience, I haven't run into many tape sections at the ones I frequent.

DOES ANYONE LISTEN TO CASSETTE TAPES???

Apparently, now I do. Or at least, I will once I get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.