Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I've Read The Most Books From

Ooooooooooooooooooh, this is a good one! Wow. Okay.


1. Margaret Peterson Haddix  (The entire Shadow Children series as well as about six or seven others)

2. Lemony Snicket  (A Series of Unfortunate Events is a pretty long series)

3. J.K. Rowling  (Just the Harry Potter series so far)

4. Libba Bray  (The Gemma Doyle trilogy, as well as three of her other books)

5. Stephen King  (Hahahahahaha, I have no idea how many. SO many. I like my horror. It's double digits, though)

6. Scott Westerfeld  (Um... The Midnighters series, Peeps+, and the Uglies series. I have Afterworlds, but I haven't read it yet... whoops)

7. Cassandra Clare  (TMI and TID)

8. Kathryn Lasky  (She wrote a bunch of Dear America and Royal Diaries books, of which I've read, I think, eight)

9. Dean Koontz  (See the Stephen King entry... I like scary books, and my dad already had them)

10. Lois Lowry  (Seven? And I've just realized she wrote a Dear America book that I've never heard of! What?! How did this happen?)

Honorable Mentions (I've read so many of their anthologies, they have to "sort of" count)

11. Edgar Allan Poe

12. Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment! I always reply.